A little while ago, Instant Pot UK offered me the chance to become a brand ambassador for them and every since mine arrived, I’ve loved it. I’m no stranger to a kitchen gadget as regular readers will know and this electric pressure cooker which is quickly taking the place of slow cookers, rice cookers and more traditional stove top pressure cookers all over the world was on my wish list for a long time. So far, I have absolutely loved it to the extent bar frying an egg for a weekend breakfast sandwich, I haven’t touched the hob in weeks! I’m still learning how great the IP is but I knwo enough to be thrilled to be able to give one away to one very lucky reader.
You can use this handy dandy piece of kit to slow cook, make yogurt, cook rice, sauté food, steam veg as well as the pressure cooker feature. If you have ever thought that slow cooking is not that convenient and the times stated on recipes aren’t workable with your schedule, then pressure cooking may just revolutionise your eating life. It’s certainly doing that for me!
If you are new to the Instant Pot and are wondering what you might use one for, then check out the recipes I’ve created using mine so far. I’ll be bringing you lots more in the fullness of time so do keep checking back to see what I’m up to. Or subscribe to the blog so you will never miss another recipe!
All you have to do is enter the giveaway by using the Rafflecopter form below.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is for one Instant Pot Duo 7in1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- Prize to be delivered to UK mainland address only
- There is no cash alternative
- Winner will be drawn at random by Rafflecopter and they will be notified by email (so watch your inboxes and mark my emails as “not spam”!)
- If the prize is not claimed by the first name drawn out of the hat at random on close of the giveaway, then the draw will be repeated no later than one week later
- Giveaway ends at 12:00am 11th September 2016
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I will earn a little commission if you chose to buy items I’ve advertised, helping me to bring you all these recipes for free! Don’t forget to stop by my Amazon Shop too to see what kitchen kit I use everyday.