- This policy is valid from 30 December 2016.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Jo at [email protected].
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Want to work with Every Nook & Cranny?
I am delighted to share related ingredients and products with my readers, when said products are a good fit with the natural flow of the blog. Do use the contact form below or email me directly at [email protected] and we can talk over the specifics of how we can work together. Do, however, consider the following points before contacting me:
- I will always disclose when products are given to me for free in return for a post about them.
- I will always disclose when I am paid to write posts for other companies i.e. Sponsored Posts.
- I will not provide “follow” links as part of sponsored work, whether or not I was paid in free product or cash.
Companies I have worked with
Do use this contact form to reach out and get the conversation started on how we can work together.